Cigarette smokers have battled the addiction for many decades. this battle includes a wide variety of methods, from quitting cold turkey to using nicotine gum as a cigarette smoking substitute. The truth is that there has never been a good cigarette substitute until now; the e cigarette. E cigarettes are popular because they allow smokers to maintain a certain degree of their former habit. The act of raising a cigarette to the mouth is something which is actually important to some people. Yet, electronic cigarettes are not without their potential dangers.
In recent weeks there has been a steady increase in the reports of e cigarette overdoses. These overdoses are actually caused by the ingestion of the vapor liquid. Kids are the ones who are especially vulnerable to this type of nicotine poisoning. It is only natural for a curious chid to want to investigate something new. Many of the vapor liquid colors are bright and attractive, which makes them primary targets for curious kids. Vomiting and dizziness are the major signs that someone has overdosed on nicotine. Visit our site in here for the best E-cigarette brand http://www.repp.org/best-e-cigarette-brand.
One of the great aspects, as well as detrimental aspects of e cigs is that they allow the smoker to experience a wide range of flavor options. When children see a cherry soda or candy, they will want to taste it. The same can be said for vapor liquid. This is why it is important to buy liquid bottles which do not advertise the flavors directly. This makes them a little less attractive to inquisitive minds.
Adults can become sickened by the fluid as well. Make sure that you do not allow the fluid to come into direct contact with your skin. Nicotine can be absorbed through the skin, as it does not have to be ingested to start taking effect. This is why nicotine patches work so well. When you handle your fluid make sure to use gloves, or wash your hands immediately if you spill some of it. While habitual smokers might not be concerned about the nicotine’s effects on the body, a large quantity absorbed all at once can be a frightening experience.
Part of the problem lies in the act of storing bottles of liquid vapor for future use. It is your responsibility to store all vapor liquid in safe containers, away from the reach of children. Pets can become sickened or die from ingestion as well. However, you can prevent them from coming into contact with it if you put it inside a cabinet. It is a great idea to store the fluid inside a box or cabinet which has a lock and key. This will prevent anyone from being able to gain access to it unless they have permission. You can prevent accidents by showing great responsibility.